Dynavac® down draft tables are an all in one combined workbench where source capture and collection of dust is done. The downdraft table draws contaminants away from the worker’s breathing zone without limiting his productivity. The tabletop is slotted to allow dust filled air into the filtration chamber where the dust is captured using cartridge filters. Fine dust and particulate is drawn down through suction provided by a centrifugal blower fan. If online cleaning is required, downdraft tables can be fitted with compressed air pulse jet cleaning. If not, the cartridge filters will need to be cleaned offline on a periodic basis between shifts or as required. Cartridge life is usually shorter when cleaning is not done in a routine manner and may need to be replaced.
Dynavac® downdraft tables can be used in a number of applications, and are available in a variety of sizes. Whether you need to capture smoke, dust or fumes, a down draft table will filter the air in order to eliminate the pollutants. These down draft tables are the ideal working surfaces for welding, laser, plasma, grinding, deburring, cutting and sandering operations.
- Heavy-duty work surface
- Large capacity dust drawers
- Automatic self-cleaning reverse pulse jet system if required
- Quick-release filter access drawers
- Powder coated, scratch-resistant paint that prevents fading and chalking
- Stainless steel option available
- Integral blower fan
- Motor starter (start/stop/cleaning) panel
- Spark proof, anti static options available